When we were in the hospital right after Luke was born, Justin started watching Nujitsu (I think that's what it's called) on youtube. Basically they show you how to take down an opponent if he has a gun or a knife. It's ridiculous. For the next few weeks he would practice these moves whenever he had a partner to try them out with. I was not a willing participant so he had to wait until he was around his brothers. On Christmas Eve they had to test out the moves with actual props. Here they are holding my baby and guns. I was not pleased. Every time I question his obsession with Nujitsu he reminds me that we do live in Stockton and won't I be glad that he can protect us from an attacker wielding a weapon. Sure Justin.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Nujitsu
When we were in the hospital right after Luke was born, Justin started watching Nujitsu (I think that's what it's called) on youtube. Basically they show you how to take down an opponent if he has a gun or a knife. It's ridiculous. For the next few weeks he would practice these moves whenever he had a partner to try them out with. I was not a willing participant so he had to wait until he was around his brothers. On Christmas Eve they had to test out the moves with actual props. Here they are holding my baby and guns. I was not pleased. Every time I question his obsession with Nujitsu he reminds me that we do live in Stockton and won't I be glad that he can protect us from an attacker wielding a weapon. Sure Justin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you need to plan a sneak attack drill and really test out his skills!
Post a Comment