Monday, February 8, 2010

Luke On the Go



Luke has been a busy little boy these past 2 1/2 months. He had his first 2-night stay away from home in the bay area when he was 5 days old because our heater AND gas fireplace went out at the same time! (Not the greatest day for a brand new mommy.) At a month he stayed in his first hotel for our cousin's wedding in Aptos (near Santa Cruz). And at two months and some change he went on his first mini-vacay with mom and dad in Monterey where he got to fall asleep to the real live ocean as opposed to the wave sounds coming out of his white noise stuffed animal. Not to mention the two times he's been to the movies, the two UOP basketball games, and the countless upon countless times he's been on walks or out to eat. I estimate he has eaten out at least 50 times in his short life. (We may sacrifice some of life's luxuries, but food is definitely not one of them!) I don't know what we're going to do when he stops sleeping in his carrier and becomes less portable! Oh well, these days of being on the go are about to slow down as Justin heads back to work next week (thank you Bank of America and your 12 weeks of FULLY PAID paternity leave!) and I follow on March 1st.


Luke at the El Torito in Monterey at almost 1 month


Luke in Monterey at 2 months 1 week



Getting ready to go to a Pacific basketball game. Go Tigers!

2 comments:

Stephanie Stull said...

Aww! He is SO handsome! I love all of the pictures. What a cutie pie!

Emily Grunder said...

Wow he's more social than me! LOL..I may go to the UOP Basketball game that's on 27th I've never been to a UOP basketball game any tips?