Thursday, June 23, 2011

Get out your handy dandy notebooks!

Remember that secret I told you about? Are you ready for Clue #2???




Read the first clue

7 comments:

Becky said...

It needs to be noted: If you already know of which I speak, please do not divulge it here. I am enjoying the guessing too much for it to end now! Thanks! B :)

Steph Stull said...

Darn! I wish I knew lol. I almost asked, but thought I better not. I need to just suck it up and be patient haha! I have not a clue! How many clues are there?

Becky said...

LOL Steph! I almost told you a couple of times, but couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm not sure how many more clues...2 or 3 maybe. :) I'm killing time until I can share - hopefully by the end of next week.

Stacie said...

Is your baby the size of a grape?

Stacie said...

Is your "new baby" the size of a grape?

k said...

Ok, so we have Tracy Byrd and grapes.... you and Justin are moving to wine country and going to be farmers on a vineyard? I can still stick with the moving to Texas guess because there's actually many wineries here. Even a town near me called Grapevine. Are you moving there to become grape eating cowboys/girl?

Emily Grunder said...

Your going to a dude ranch that has wine tasting? ;)