Day 6: From a low angle
I'll admit I haven't been super excited about the last two day's challenges.
Oh well, what I am excited about is this guy having fun outside with me after work today!
I'm doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge
View the list of challenges

5 comments:
I love this, glad you had sometime with him.
Love all your pictures. In other silliness, is there a way to change your blog feed from showing only the title of your blog to your whole post again? For some reason it changed in my blog reader, and now I have to click on your blog to see your fun pics. Don't make me click more than once!! My fingers get tired!! ;-)
Have I mentioned that he is so freakin' adorable?! Omg! I can't wait to see him soon!!
Fixed!! You fixed it! You're the bestest.
Anything for you J-Stav! :)
Post a Comment