And this is your first clue. I'm making this one particularly esoteric so the fun can continue until I am ready for the "big reveal."
I'll be back with another clue next week. In the meantime, look forward to more photo challenge posts that will be unrelated to the aforementioned "secret." :)
8 comments:
Steph Stull
said...
You're pregnant! :P That's my only guess thus far haha.
My mind didn't even go to pregnancy, but I think I'll guess that too...not sure what the cowboy would have to do with it though. Hmmm.... things to ponder this weekend!
8 comments:
You're pregnant! :P That's my only guess thus far haha.
My mind didn't even go to pregnancy, but I think I'll guess that too...not sure what the cowboy would have to do with it though. Hmmm.... things to ponder this weekend!
Hmmm...This could be anything..you've grown to love cowboys and country music?
Yes, Kate, I'm not sure what the cowboy would have to do with it either, but I'm horrible at guessing! :)
I'm guessing pregnancy, too, but I'm not sure how Tracy Byrd plays into it... :-)
@Steph -I'm horrible at guessing too! I liked your guess though! Maybe they like the name Tracy?
Or another guess (which is wishful thinking)... Becky does the cowboy imply that you're moving to Texas??
I have enjoyed reading your guesses. :) Ya'll just have to wait until Clue #2, which will be posted later this week!
She better not move! That would make me VERY sad!
Post a Comment