Tuesday, December 14, 2010

While I was working...


...Justin made a quick trip to Hollywood to see his little brother perform at the House of Blues. Jeff's music school held their holiday showcase there on Sunday night and he was one of a few acts picked to perform. It's only his first semester at MI, so this was a great opportunity for him.

Jeff lives right around the corner from Grauman's Chinese Theater, the Kodak Theater and the shops at Hollywood and Highland, so he can pretty much have a front row seat to the stuff going down there like movie premieres, Walk of Fame star unveilings, etc. This weekend was no exception and he and Justin got to watch the stars arrive for the Tron premiere. Justin was pretty stoked that they got to see Will Ferrell. He also told me how much they wished I was there...so I could tell them who some of the actors were.

 Gee thanks.

Seriously though, I am so proud of my brother-in-law! I can't wait to see the great things God has in store for him!

No comments: