Friday, December 17, 2010
Thoughts on a Rainy Friday
I have never eaten so many Christmas cookies in my life. There has been an endless parade of goodies through the office this week, which has resulted in a perpetual stomachache due to my lack of willpower. Last night I felt a bit like Buddy the Elf as dinner consisted solely of Christmas cookies and copious amounts of hot chocolate consumed at a special bookstore event we held for alumni. I wish I could say that today had been better...but alas, I wasn't feeling the lean cuisine in the breakroom fridge, so lunch was string cheese and cookies. So gross!
Speaking of Buddy the Elf... I won the Christmas movie trivia contest at a Christmas party the other night. Don't cross me when it comes to popular movie trivia people! There's a frightening amount of useless knowledge in this brain of mine. On the other side of the spectrum, I also "won" a size 44DD bra in the white elephant gift exchange at said party. As they say, "you win some, you lose some."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment