Friday, November 19, 2010

Minutiae About Me

The pic on my mouse pad (see Q. 38)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have the same middle name as my Aunt (Diane)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I got a little teary during a Christmas song the other day
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's awful. I blame the public school system.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey (cut by the deli counter, not processed in a package.)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, he'll be ONE next week!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Is there an answer to this that doesn't sound super arrogant or really lame?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Never! ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Definitely not
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life, frosted mini-wheats, and low sugar maple/brown sugar oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No and then I'm frustrated when I have to untie them to put them back on
12. WHAT IS IN YOUR CD PLAYER? Sesame Street Platinum Favorites and a mix cd I made for Luke
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? not a huge ice cream fan unless it's soft serve with something mixed into it.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? outfit maybe (is that superficial?)
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My irrational competitiveness
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Luke when I'm at work
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and black flats
20. PIERCINGS, TATTOOS? only my ears
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Glee station on Pandora. LOVE!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? hot pink or yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? vanilla, pumpkin, cookies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? someone work-related
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? college basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? brownish
28. EYE COLOR? one eye brownish green, the other bluish green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? prime rib, tortilla chips, cookies (not necessarily together)
31. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? RED I think
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black Pacific Alumni Association polo
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? history, drama and public speaking
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my sibs and I on the set of The Office :)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? nothing new on hulu, so cleaning and decorating instead
42. MY FAVORITE SOUND IS? Luke laughing
42a.MY UN-FAVORITE SOUND? finger nails scraping on anything that makes a screechy sound
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Costa Rica
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can juggle
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Yuba City, CA
48. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT? is it 5 o'clock yet?

4 comments:

Stephanie Stull said...

LOVE! Glad my note turned into a post. I <3 your blog : )

Becky said...

I meant to give you credit for it Steph and then got all caught up in answering and forgot!

Jamie Stavenger said...

There's a Glee CHANNEL? LOVE Pandora!

k said...

I love that you can juggle! I can too and it really impresses my kids haha.