Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Luke is One!


It's amazing how much a little person changes in their first year! The past few weeks have transformed my baby into a toddler. It's a frustrating, but wonderful process. Frustrating because it goes so fast that I feel I can barely keep up. I find myself wishing there was a way to throw a lasso around time and slow it down. There isn't, so I find myself hanging on for dear life, trying to soak in every fleeting moment and enjoying the ride!

Things about Luke as a 1-year-old:

He walks more and more, further and further every day.
He loves cars, climbing up things, waving, the mirror, crawling under things
He is fascinated by lights and loves to try and turn the light switches off and on
He points at everything and says, "da?" quite quizzically.
He loves the swings at the park.
He eats almost anything we give him, but seems to really enjoy pancakes
He almost has 6 teeth
He doesn't have a favorite toy, but does love to rub the satin on blankets or soft tags
He likes to read and will drag books over to us to read to him
He gets frustrated easily when he finds he can't do something
He is very sweet tempered and low maintenance
He has a big smile for almost everybody








And, I just love him!

1 comment:

Stephanie Stull said...

Aww! Sounds like you were blessed with an easy, happy, sweet, little boy! Wonderful!