His pajamas say "Captain Awesome" and they have a cape on the back. Love.
The weather topped 100 degrees, so we decided to go for the "beachy" look
Sporting the new "big boy" Vans from Grandma Lynn
The sweet tiger cub hat made especially for Luke by Justin's co-worker Carla
I couldn't resist the pumpkin headband in the dollar section of Target. He wore it all the way through the store. Grandma Lynn thinks it makes him look like a pretty little girl, but I think it's way rad.
I know you've all seen this before, but I have it as my screensaver and work and it very nearly causes me to die of cuteness everytime I look at it. I'm probably biased though.






3 comments:
LOVE the pumpkin headband! And I also die of cuteness looking at his pictures : ) I just want to reach through the screen and hug him!
Luke is getting so big! He seems like the world's happiest baby. You're a lucky lady, Becky.
Yes! I'm always telling Becky how happy he is! He does have a pretty cool life, though : )
Post a Comment