Luke turned four months old this week! It sounds cliche, but he really is the light of my life. So much fun! My favorite thing is going into his room in the morning when I hear him waking up. He grins ear to ear and wiggles all over because he's so excited. (I tell myself it's because he's excited to see me, but it's probably because he knows that food is coming.)
I've been back at work for four weeks. It has been a challenge to keep everything balanced and to manage our new routine with caregivers rotating in and out throughout the week. It is a huge blessing that we can keep Luke at home with family members right now and that I don't have the added
Luke is hitting all of his developmental markers well. We started getting our first REAL giggles a couple of weeks ago, which was one of the greatest days of my life. Grandma and I swear he can say "hi," but that could just be our proud mommy and grandma ears. Regardless, it's going in the baby book. Ha ha. Luke started sleeping at least 8 hours at night THE NIGHT BEFORE I went back to work. Praise Jesus for my little buddy! Our only challenge so far is that he's still super duper lean. (Probably due to all those 5K's we have him running.) :) We had his four month appointment Thursday and the doctor says he needs to bulk up, so we began the journey of solid foods yesterday. I'm not ready for this! He'll be in college before I know it!
Here are Luke's 4-month stats:
Weight: 10 pounds 15 ounces (eek!) - 1st percentile
Height: 25.5 inches - 65th percentile


2 comments:
It's easy to see why Luke is the light of your life! He is such a handsome, well-behaved baby! I'm so happy for you. : )
I love his little smile! What solids are you starting him on?
Post a Comment