Two weekends ago, we celebrated Luke's buddy Gianni's first birthday and his soon-to-be-born baby brother's pre-birthday. The party was Nemo-themed. Love it! There were lots of little kids at the party, but only one that was non-mobile like Luke. Her mommy and I sat in a corner and watched all the crazy toddlers running around, a little dazed about what we have to look forward to in a few months. Gianni's mommy was a rockstar and gave all the grown ups their own favors. Here's Luke posing with both of our birthday party gifts. One is more appropriate than the other.

Last weekend we went to a baby shower for Luke's new, yet-to-be-named baby friend. While there, I got to hang out with an old friend from high school and her little boy who's two months older than Luke. Luke was really interested in this other boy baby and even tried to put Logan's hand in his mouth. I had to gently remind him that we can't chew on other people's hands without asking. Fun times. Coming this weekend: Luke's first 5K run and St. Patrick's Day celebration!
2 comments:
I love your weekend snapshots! I really like the idea of parents getting their own party favors. Hmm... I may have to steal that idea!
I'm excited to see the St. Patrick's Day pics! Where are you guys going? Luke looks adorable in that collared shirt! He's going to be a class favorite in school, I'm sure! : )
Post a Comment