
I'm jumping on the bandwagon with this post. I first learned about this website from my friend Kate's blog. I didn't actually pay it a visit until I read a story on cnn.com about it. Peopleofwalmart.com is a website where users post pictures of the crazy people/things they have seen at their local Walmart. According to the CNN article, the creators of the site are not trying to be mean-spirited. In fact, they only post pictures of people that deserve it. For example, large people wearing really tiny clothes, those who choose to sport mullet haircuts, or other oddities. All of this wouldn't have prompted me to blog until I went to the website and discovered the above photo, which was taken in Yuba City, CA. My hometown. Nice.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I just sat and giggled like a school girl when looking at the website. I just might have to add the link to my blog....THANKS for enlightening me....
Funny stuff! Scrolling through the site got kinda addicting in some strange way.
Post a Comment