
I really love when fruit and vegetables have faces. It just makes me really happy. I think it all started years ago with the singing vegetable stand on Sesame Street. My enjoyment actually extends to most inanimate objects that are made to look human, but produce really does it for me. It's not something I go around thinking about everyday or anything, but occasionally it pops into my head. For example, today I had to go to the dietician at Kaiser (more on that later), and she had a cornucopia of little stuffed vegetable magnets with faces. A cute little carrot was smiling at me alongside an eggplant and a giant ear of corn. I shared my joy with her (in a non-creepy way of course). She responded that most people find vegetables with faces off-putting. Then she asked me if I worked with small children...
No comments:
Post a Comment