Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your Morning R-Patz Fix


I'm not sure if any of my blog readers are as avid Twilight fans as my co-workers and I, but this is our new favorite photo around the office. It's probably not an official poster for New Moon, the second book in the franchise, but it's still swoonworthy in my opinion. Sigh.

Are you a Twilight fan? Why or why not? (Note: If the answer is NO, I may try to convert you.) :)

3 comments:

k said...

I haven't seen Twilight or read any of the books! Im so ashamed because I know senior citizens who are obsessed! I'm going to have to get my act together here and see what all the fuss is eventually!

Becky said...

I will tell you, the author is not the best writer in the world, but she did craft a pretty enthralling story! IMHO, the first book is the best, but after you read it you so badly want more that you'll read the others to find out how the story ends.

Becky said...

I will tell you, the author is not the best writer in the world, but she did craft a pretty enthralling story! IMHO, the first book is the best, but after you read it you so badly want more that you'll read the others to find out how the story ends.