
I'll admit it, I've been in a bit of a funk the past couple of months. Nothing too serious. Call it the winter blahs or last-semester-of-grad-school-itis. Now that winter is blossoming into spring, I finally feel like I'm thawing out and ready to move forward into 2009! Last weekend I did some long overdue cleaning and re-arranging of my house. We finally have shelving for all of our books, which is great accomplishment for us. This weekend I'm hoping to make it further down into my basket(s) of laundry (I haven't seen the bottom in well over a year) and get ahead/catch up on some of my major school projects. I'm trying to get back into my workout routine and put some long term training goals (half-marathons, triathlons) on my calendar. Springtime in the alumni office is a bit crazy, lots of events and projects to get in as we push through the final months of the school year, so I'm trying to keep my head above water in the work arena. All in all, life is good. I'll try to check in more often!
1 comment:
I'm glad things are starting to look up a little bit for you! I bet it will be a huge relief once this semester's over!
Post a Comment