Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentine Pictures 2014

Valentine pictures are my favorites. I tried to take some a few days ago, but the timing was bad. I set up my scene and had Austin be my test subject, but by the time Luke woke up from his nap it was late afternoon and a bit too dark in the house. Even though I had the camera on the no flash setting it kept going off anyway, which meant I missed a lot of perfect, both children looking at the camera, standing still moments. I'm a big fan of natural lighting because it means I don't really have to learn how to use all of the fancy settings.

I don't think I posted the pics from 2013 on this blog, so I'm including my favorites from last year too. I have the one on top blown up and hanging in my bedroom. I just love it so.

 


 
And here are the 2014 photos. These are the low-resolution versions.
 



 
 
 The scene usually started out like this (above) and ended with the boys wrestling on the floor. I probably reset them half a dozen times. At least they were having fun. I love the ones of Austin. I can't believe how big he looks in the ones by himself. I can't believe he'll be 18 months next week!
 


No comments: