My birthday is a month away, so it's time once again for the tacky birthday wish list! Hooray!
Here are a few things I am in want/need of, in case any of my immediate family members want ideas. For those not in this immediate family category, sorry for posting this publicly. It just seems like the easiest place to do it and with a much smaller audience than say a Pinterest board.
Click on the photo for a link to the actual product:

Chevron striped rug in 3 x 5 size for master bedroom
$39 Urban Outfitters
Traveler's Choice Voyager Carry On Suitcase
$48 on Overstock.com
Not very fun, but I'm looking for a new/spacious carry on for a work trip to Kansas City in July. Probably not one of my top priorities.
The "Pat," "Donna," or "Ryann"prima shells
$44-$49 each from Michebag.com
Gift cards to Shutterfly.com
(Because I have a lot of work to do on Luke's/our family photo albums before Baby #2 arrives! Like, to the tune of at least 1,000 prints and a couple of photo books!) Pretty sure these are available at the grocery store gift card kiosks, but don't hold me to it! In serious need of these, people!
Tom's Black Ballet Flats, size 9
$84 - online or Nordstrom
Kind of pricey, but I've had a horrible time finding comfortable/durable/stylish black flats for work and I love love love the look of these!
I know I should be asking for some of my more important baby needs, but per my mother (it's kind of her day too, ya know) I was only to suggest items for ME. Baby stuff is separate. Gotta love mom! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment