Spring movies I am super excited about:
1) Water for Elephants - I loved the book and, from the looks of the trailer, am hopeful that they are going to get the movie version right.
2) Jane Eyre - One of my favorite books since high school, I am really looking forward to the latest film incarnation. There have been several movie versions of Jane Eyre; my favorite being the 2006 miniseries from the BBC that I have devoured in 10 minute increments via youtube over and over again. The scenes I've watched on youtube of the newest version seem to be a bit less passionate than the BBC version (which I kind of think took some liberties with the text), but I feel this one may be truer to the spirit of the book in that sense.
Here's the trailer if you're interested:
1 comment:
I'm reading "Water for Elephants" now! I saw the trailer and um er am OBSESSED!. It looks great!. I started reading it yesterday and was half done in 3 hours.
Post a Comment