Songs that make me want to hit "like" repeatedly on my Pandora station of choice:
Your Song - Elton John
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
Anything from the Rent soundtrack (the Broadway version - not the motion picture)
What are your favorites?
3 comments:
Farmer's Daughter-Crystal Bowersox
Weight of The Wind Jimmy Silva (my uncle)
In My Life-The Beatles
Let It Be-The Beatles
Mississippi-Originally a Bob Dylan tune
I dig anything by Jesus Culture lately. Notice my answer is much holier than any of your selections :) I kid...
Jamie, clearly you're not listening to the Glee station on pandora. Not much that can be described as "holy" when it comes to that one. ;)
Emily,
I can't listen to very many ballads. They make me sad and introspective and I hate that. Ha ha :)
Post a Comment