What I Did on My Winter Vacation:
One of the great things about working for an institute of higher education is the fabulous week of "seasonal holidays" between Christmas and New Year's. I immensely enjoyed my week off. Here are a few of the things I did on my winter vacation.
#4
Did some organizing
I didn't get as much organizing done as I would have liked (too many naps), but I was able to clear the rest of the 6-9 month clothes out of Luke's closet and restore order to my t-shirt drawer - one that hadn't been able to close properly for years. I have been holding on to some of my favorite shirts for ages. Most of them are from my late college, super athletic days and are a bit on the small side. I decided it was time to bite the bullet. To make myself feel better I took a photo of my faves and told myself it was okay to blog about them. This way a piece of them will live on forever (or at least until an apocalypse or massive server collapse takes out the Internets.) I actually never really wore the "Spartan Spirit" one, but it has been with me since high school and was just too awesome to part with.
Oh and, I can't forget this one, which I actually sported (under a suit jacket, of course) during the 2003 oscar edition of the local television show I hosted/produced back in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment