Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rolling Like a Ce-le-brity

What do:
Halle Berry
Heidi Klum
Mark Wahlberg
Usher
Marcia Cross
Christina Aguilera
Gwen Stefani
...and The Perry's have in common?

We all went to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood this year!

http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=2538


I have an inexplicable interest in celebrity culture. I don't consider myself particularly "star struck," but I do enjoy celebrity gossip and know an inordinate amount of unnecessary celebrity facts. One of these bits of knowledge is that celebrities are often photographed with their kids at a pumpkin patch in West Hollywood. With Google's help, I uncovered the name of this favorite celebrity haunt and made sure we put that on our itinerary during our recent trip to visit my brother-in-law Jeff in Hollywood. It was a cute little pumpkin patch with lots of child-sized pumpkins and fun activities. They even have a corral for the paparazzi surrounded by hay bales. We didn't actually see any celebrities, but there was a paparazzo hanging out in the corral, so maybe someone was there and we didn't realize it.

The next time we visit Uncle Jeff, I think my celebrity destination of choice will be Millions of Milkshakes. A favorite visit of my girl Miley Cyrus before she started all of her naughty posing.*

*Disclaimer:  I promise, I'm really not a Miley fan...I just happen to like a couple of her songs.

6 comments:

Stephanie Stull said...

Why does 'Millions of Milkshakes' sound so familiar? Has it been open a while or is it fairly new?

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I don't really know. I think awhile. It's one of those places celebs go when they want to call the paparazzi to come and take their picture so they seem relevant.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Som Crafty Lady said...

You have to take me when you go to Millions of milkshakes!

Becky said...

Fo shizzle Som Pizzle