Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An Unexpected Guest

I had a surprise visitor today

A tiny tiger who wanted to play

Into my kitchen he crawled with great speed


And his exploration, I dared not impede


From dishwasher to oven he stood with great pride


At which point I thought it best we go outside


There in the grass he wanted to stay


And found a small leaf upon which to prey


He sat...



...and he prowled



He gazed...

...and he growled...

Then for fear of the sprinklers we called it a day.

The End.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Agh!! I can't decide which I love more - your poem or the cutest little tiger ever! Too much fun!

sonnyjohl said...

This is much too cute! Great job! (and does Mr. Perry normally prowl around as a Tiger?)

Som Crafty Lady said...

Why are you the cutest person in the whole world? I loved this with my whole heart!

Shelly said...

So freaking adorable!!

I bet Halloween will be a blast.