Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Orange and Black

I can't believe it is already July! Seriously, where does the time go? We had a great alumni event a couple of weeks ago and I feel like I still haven't fully recovered. (A four day weekend helped things considerably though!) Now that the event is over, our office is focused on packing! We move to our new, temporary office next Monday, which means all of our boxes have to be packed and ready to go before we leave on Friday. Our office is filled with florescent orange moving crates like these:


Pacific Alumni Weekend 2010 Retrospective:
My family celebrating our "Tiger-ness"



Work friends
(This was around hour 13, so we were all a little over it)

But....we did get to leave around 9:30pm, which is WAY earlier than we've ever gotten to leave before! 
Several of us stayed to enjoy the alumni dance party and the fruits of our labor!

(And yes, I am SO hardcore that I make the I love you sign instead of devil horns)


Enjoying the fabulous sounds of Donnie & the Wayrads


The Alumni staff and our PAW student workers on the last day
(It always feels like the end of camp!)

Next year's alumni weekend will mark a significant reunion milestone for ME. 2011 is my 10 year COLLEGE reunion! I still can't fathom that I've been out of school for that long!

No comments: