It looks like my mother-in-law is bouncing him around, but that's all him. Lord help me!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Luke Dancing
It all started with one of those greeting cards that plays music. My aunt bought Luke a card that played "the Hamster Dance." He really liked it, so we played it for him all the time. Eventually he chewed the card to pieces, so we bought another one. My dad even downloaded the song as the ringtone for his phone - we soon found out that Miley Cyrus has the same song for her phone in her movie, which is just a random side note...don't ask how this fact was discovered. Anyway, we play it for Luke all the time and he gets really excited. There's also a youtube video with a bunch of crazy hamster dancing around. I think it's a horrible seizure-inducing video, but he still gets to watch it all the time when I'm not around. He hadn't heard the song for a few days because we're on vacation, so we played the video for him yesterday and this was the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad I took my seizure medication this morning! HA! = ) Super cute!
How cute! Luke's quite the little dancer!
Post a Comment