Here's a recap of June so far:
On my actual birthday, Justin encouraged me to take the day off from work to celebrate. I've never taken my birthday off before, and found that it actually made the day really special - like a holiday! We drove over to Sausalito and met Sommer for lunch at Scomas on the water. We walked around town, got mistaken for "real" sisters in a kid's boutique, and enjoyed a couple of hours together before heading home and meeting up with my parents for dinner in Stockton.
A Sommer Perry Nunan original
I also got my new cruiser bike, took dorky pictures with balloons, and had Luke model my new birthday pillows.
I also got a couple of other decorative type things that I've been wanting for ages; and finally, FINALLY got pictures in some frames and hung on the walls. All in all, a great birthday week celebration!
Last weekend we went to our friend Bella's 2nd birthday party at an indoor kid's gym in Walnut Creek. Luke was a big fan of the ball pit and the giant ball.
"How you doin?"












1 comment:
Great post! Love all the pics! Sounds like your birthday was a blast...and you deserve it!
Post a Comment