On Saturday, all the men in our family decided to go to the horse races at the San Joaquin County Fair to celebrate Father's Day. Both dads/grandpas, Funcle Mike, Uncle Jeff, Justin and Luke had an amazing time and lost their shirts ($20) on a sure thing that ended up being not as sure as they thought. I would love to post pictures of this great day of bonding for the Curry/Perry men, however, despite having several camera phones and a regular point-and-shoot between them, NO ONE TOOK ANY PICTURES. In other news, Luke had an unfortunate run in with a goat that may result in a fear of farm animals later in life.
While the men did their thing, the girls went shopping. Sommer and I bought fun floppy hats to prepare for our summer vacation in Newport Beach next month. We opted for un-matching hats this year and plan to trade off throughout the week. Being us, of course there is photographic evidence of the trip.
Today, on actual Father's Day, Justin and his dad spent most of the day doing construction-type projects. So sadly, no rest and relaxation for them. Luke and I, on the otherhand, took two naps - one for each of them. (A great day for us!) We finished off the day in Livermore at our favorite restaurant, Harry's Hofbrau. After I got Luke in bed and started the laundry (around 8:30pm), I went in the bedroom and found this:
Sleepy Daddy
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment