Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thoughts

Things that are occupying my thoughts this morning:


Perry vacation to Newport Beach in July


The striped pillows I want to buy at Home Goods to kick start my bedroom redecoration (and this awesome pillow sham from Pottery Barn Kids that will say "Perry")


The cruiser bike I want for my birthday so I can ride it to work when our office moves off campus in July.

The article I need to write for the Pacific Review about alumni who have volunteered doing earthquake relief in Haiti



That I really need to paint Luke's whale peg board so I have a place to hang his towels/robe



That I really want to run the Big Sur Half Marathon in November


This guy :)


2 comments:

k said...

I ALMOST got that same bike because I loved it so much, but they didn't have it in stock at the store closest to me. I'll be so happy if someone I like very much is riding that awesome bike around!

Also, I'm jealous that you guys are vacationing in Newport Beach. We spent about 3 hours there in Oct. and fell in love!

Also, adorable picture of Luke!

Stephanie Stull said...

Those are all WONDERFUL thoughts! They all make me smile... : ) I didn't think your office was moving off campus so soon. Where will the new office be? That picture of Luke is ADORABLE! I love his smile. You are so blessed! I am so happy for you and your little family. = ) I can't wait to see you and Luke next week.