In an effort to avoid all LOST spoilers, I am forcing myself not to visit most of my regular websites. Since I have no other outlet for procrastination today, please enjoy the following list of random thoughts.
- Not logging into facebook for a day is exceptionally hard. I just logged in unintentionally without even realizing it.
- Campus is eerily quiet without the students here. The only people in the UC this morning were the old timers in for their daily "coffee club" and the lone coffeehouse worker. In related news, my chai tea latte was deliciously made and accompanied by a nice chat with the lonely barista.
- UPS tracking information is amazing! I just checked my package details and my new Old Navy swimsuits ($10 on sale! Holla!) and plaid halter sundress are out for delivery as we speak. Hooray!
- Grammar Police: A 90+ year-old alumna sent me an email correcting our use of the term "alumni" in reference to two female "alumnae" in a recent e-mail newsletter. Not sure whether to be annoyed that she took precious moments out of her twilight years to point out this oversight (which, ahem, wasn't really an oversight - I intentionally opted for the gender-neutral use of the term) or be really impressed that at 90-something years old she knows how to use email.
- Luke is 6 months old today!!! Happy half-birthday sweet boy!!!

4 comments:
I LOVE that dress!
Thanks! Ordering online is always a bit sketchy, so I'm hoping it fits!
Happy 6 months, Luke! I'm already looking forward to your 1st birthday party = ) Great post, as always, Becky! Cute dress, too. Have a great week!
I got a $10 swim suit from Old Navy too! Pink polka dot! Whoot Whoot!
Post a Comment