Justin loves his garden. He has experimented with several different "crops" over the years, but decided to keep it simple this year with some corn, sunflowers, and one "giant" pumpkin. When I told Justin several weeks ago that we needed to take weekly photos of my growing stomach (because that's just what people do nowadays) he responded with, "are we really going to be
those people?" I'm not really sure who "those" people are, but I am pretty sure that yes, I am one of them. He won the battle for awhile because, frankly there wasn't much of a need for documentation until recently. Then the day came that he requested we start taking pictures to document the growth of HIS giant pumpkin. I, of course, balked at the inconsistency of his thinking that photos of one pumpkin are more acceptable than photos our other, CLEARLY more important "pumpkin," and won the war. We are, however, compromising.
Justin's Pumpkin
.jpg)
Our "Pumpkin"
4 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you won! Because baby bump pictures are fun! And for people that don't get to see you everyday, it's important! Plus, I think baby Luke will appreciate the documentation as well!
Beck...where did you find your dress? I have been having a terrible time trying to find maternity dresses!
Thanks for the validation Som! I can always count on you!
Jamie, I got the dress at Dress Barn, so unfortunately it's not maternity. I had some luck with some standard fall dresses for work at Motherhood Maternity. They also had a few fancy-ish dresses. They are really reasonably priced, which is awesome!
Love the pic! Thanks for sharing = )
Post a Comment