Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Updates

What's been going on the past few weeks:

--I finished my comps (final exams) for grad school on June 12th and passed with flying colors! Woo hoo! Masters degree...check. Consider that topic closed.

--After 9 1/2 months without a car, I am finally mobile again! God blessed us with the exact car I wanted for the exact price I wanted to pay (which was pretty low) just like I knew he would. Now Baby Perry won't have to ride in the jumpseat of Justin's truck - which I'm pretty sure is against the law anyway...more details and photos to come on the new ride.

--I am currently on my 9th consecutive day and approximately 85th hour of work without a break (which I know isn't a big deal for most people, but I live for my downtime). Love the big alumni fun we have, but can't wait until the holiday weekend and day off on Friday! Gotta catch up on laundry and clean my filthy house! (Or lay on the couch and take a nap...we'll have to see how things go.) :)

--We are scheduled for our next sonogram on July 9th. Hopefully Baby Perry won't be shy and we'll finally know who's in there and can start shopping! :)

2 comments:

Steph Stull said...

OMG, I can't wait to see boy or girl!!! You HAVE to tell me ASAP....I live for baby clothes, lol. Let's go to that new yogurt place soon, okay? Or a movie....there's some good ones coming out : )

k said...

So your sonogram is today! How exciting!!