We had a nice little family party to celebrate Austin's first birthday. Even though it was a small gathering, I still wanted to decorate. I went with a typical first birthday party theme, "Route 66/Vintage Roadside Americana." You know, totally in all the birthday party catalogs.
I was really proud of the invitations I made. Too bad they never actually made it off the computer and into mailboxes. Part of the problem was that I couldn't decide which one...the back was cute too, but I'm too lazy to try and pixelate my address, so you only get to see the front. I was pretty proud of them. Oh well, at least they get to live forever on the Internet!
 |
| I totally painted the sign behind Austin's head. At approximately 11pm... the night before the party... using random tubs of sample paint I found in the garage...while watching Pitch Perfect. Again, so proud. |
 |
| Thanks Sommer for the birthday banner that keeps on giving! |
 |
| Chevron napkins!!! |
 |
| He was so into the cake that I couldn't get any pictures with his cute smile. |
 |
| Found a way to bring a version of the invitation out for the world to see! |
No comments:
Post a Comment