Monday, April 19, 2010
Sophie
I first noticed Sophie when I was stalking someone on facebook. Can't remember who at the moment...it doesn't really matter because I started seeing her everywhere! She reminded me of a scene from Three Men and a Baby where Tom Selleck's character buys a toy giraffe from a street vendor. If you don't remember, it is kind of a funny scene. Anyway, I like to follow the crowd, so I searched for "Sophie the Giraffe" on Amazon. Sure enough, I found her! Made by Vulli, a French company, Sophie is a world-renowned teething toy. She has lots of appendages for Luke to chew on, she's rubbery, and makes a squeaky noise. What could be better. If we are going to have a favorite toy to carry around everywhere, I'm glad it's Sophie the French Giraffe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment