
It appears that my cat, Zippy, is a fan of marshmallows. She normally doesn't try to eat people food, so this is an odd development. We have had an almost empty bag of them sitting on the counter for a few weeks now and she has succeeded in getting into it on more than one occasion. I have found squishy, moist marshmallows on the ground three times, which means she has not only gone through the trouble of getting into the bag, but actually sampled the goods while she was at it.*
And because I seem to make random confessions on this blog, I will say that the only reason I haven't thrown the marshmallows out is because I enjoy standing in the kitchen and eating handfuls of rice krispies out of the box with the marshmallows. It's like an instant rice krispie treat in your mouth! That's probably gross and sounds like something I will yell at Luke for doing in a few years.
*A google image search for "marshmallow cat" turned up a few photos and youtube videos, so apparently cats and marshmallows aren't an uncommon combination.
1 comment:
I laughed out loud at the instant rice krispie part! I do that with s'mores! I put broken pieces of graham cracker, a chocolate chip and a mini marshmallow in my mouth all at the same time and it's like an instant bite of a s'more!
I'm going to have to try your rice krispie treat trick!
Post a Comment