Thursday, October 30, 2008

A-MAZE-ING

I took my student leadership group, the TigerPAC, to the corn maze in Lathrop on Sunday night as a bonding activity. I forgot how much I love "the country." Being there at night with the dust and the bright lights reminded me of Sutter High football games for some reason. Ah, childhood! We had a great time. I made the girls take a picture of me in the corn, then in a corn cutout...they pretty much humor my dorkyness all the time. When I made a reference to being a "grown up lady" who didn't NEED to take a picture in the corn cutout, Randi replied "yeah, a grown up lady who couldn't decide what to wear to watch High School Musical 3." Which is a completely different story that I'd rather not discuss in this forum. (Suffice it to say, I saw the movie, it was cheesy AND amazing, and we might have "dressed up.") :)

Here are some photos:




No comments: