I love, Love, LOVE seeing movies in the theater! And within that experience, my favorite thing is watching the previews. On occasion I've been known to get so wrapped up in the previews that I actually forget what movie I'm there to see. One thing I've found over the years is that you get an interesting look into the human psyche if you listen to the people around you make editorial comments during the previews. For instance, during the preview for High School Musical 3 I heard a girl behind me say: "Ugh, I'd rather poke my eye out with a screwdriver." Whoa. Latent frustrations over her days as a high school outcast perhaps?
The Entertainment Weekly Fall Movie Preview issue just hit my mailbox yesterday, so here are a few films I'm looking forward to in the next few months. I haven't seen the trailers for all of them yet, so I reserve the right to update the list upon further review
Burn After Reading - September 12th - the latest Coen brothers film starring Brad Pitt
High School Musical 3 - October 24th - that's right, I said it.
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist* - with Michael Cera (Arrested Development, love him!)
Australia - November 14th - the new Baz Luhrmann film with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. (I'm fuzzy on the premise, but I love me some Baz Lurhmann!)
Twilight - December 12th - see previous blog about the book. SO EXCITED!!!
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Brad Pitt is old, then young! It's a mystery.
Revolutionary Road - December 26th - reunites Titanic co-stars Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio.
*Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
What movie are you looking forward to this fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment