I just have to share my great love of the mix tape (CD doesn't have the same ring to it), a process much expediated by fabulous "new" technology from itunes.
Thanks to my amazing sister Som (she of the aforementioned leopard print ballet flats) and the always-helpful itunes I now have a plethora of stellar songs for the road trip preceding Nancy and I's cruise adventure in Mexico.
Just a few of my road trip picks (in no particular order):
1. My Lovin (Never Gonna Get it) - En Vogue
2. Motownphilly - Boyz II Men
3. In da Club - 50 Cent
4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
5. Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
6. Groove is in the Heart - Deelite
7. California - Phantom Planet
8. This Ain't a Scene (It's an Arms Race) - Fall Out Boy
9. Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
10. Ain't Goin' Down Til the Sun Comes Up - Garth Brooks
And quite possibly . . . a selection by favorite tween queen Hilary Duff.
With the possible exception of the STP song, somewhere out there my dear friend Chris is dying inside.
1 comment:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
if i ever needed a deep hearted guffaw it was now, thank you.
Post a Comment