
I had the opportunity to stretch my brain a little bit last Friday night as a member of Team Record in the Library and Literacy Foundation's annual Trivia Bee.
For my first time out at "the Bee," I think we did an excellent job, coming in 6th out of 39 teams. The theme was "California Dreamin'" and the highlight of the night was the Veronica Mars-themed question. Only one of my favorite shows EVER! I'm happy to report that ours was probably the only one in the field of teams to answer that question correctly.
See, watching excessive amounts of TV does pay off!*
Fortunately I was joined by teammates Jack Jacobs and Phyllis Orosco who more than helped carry us to our almost-victory.
*As a sidenote: I've totally been weaning myself off TV the past couple of months. I've actually let several episodes of Lost, Prison Break, 24, and Veronica Mars pile up in my Media Center. I'm gearing up for the fall when I won't be able to watch due to Grad School. (Fingers crossed that UOP lets me back in!)
No comments:
Post a Comment